2016 Honda CBR1000RR
One owner, 538 original miles, showroom condition, brand new parts just installed by Corsa Moto Works include, Taylor Made exhaust with carbon fiber heat shield, Power Commander V, Vortex race rear sets, Pazzo Racing levers, Zero Gravity smoked windscreen, OEM solo cowl, etc... This beauty retailed new from Honda for $13,999. She can be yours at crazy low price including all of these upgrades for only $10,499!!! What a steal of a deal! Come and get her!
The Connoisseur’s Superbike.
All motorcycles are special. But there’s something about a sportbike that distills the experience into something even more pure. So immediate. Such an intense connection between rider and bike. And the most intense of all is a Superbike, like the Honda CBR1000RR.
The CBR1000RR is the purest of the pure, a bike with nothing to dilute the experience of the rider and the bike. The power is unlike anything else in our lineup—the chassis and suspension are a tribute to Honda’s decades of racing dominance. And there’s plenty of technology, too, but it’s the best kind: invisible, non-intrusive, there only when you need it.
For Superbike purists, the CBR1000RR is the best there’s ever been, a bike like no other.
Race-Winning Heritage: With an unprecedented, unmatched 700 total MotoGP victories, Honda’s winning heritage stands far above any other manufacturer. Our superior engineering and technology put our GP bikes in the winners’ circle and give you the performance you need for the street.
Front and Rear Suspension: The CBR1000RR standard features top-notch suspension components both front and rear. Up front, the 43mm Big Piston Showa fork is smooth and responsive; in the back, the Unit Pro-Link® design uses a balance-free rear shock with a double-tube design for a smoother response and better road-holding feel (traction performance).
LCD Instrumentation: The CBR1000RR’s full-screen LCD instrumentation includes a lap timer, trip and fuel-consumption computer, five-level customizable shift indicator, gear-position indicator, and peak-rpm memory function.
- Dual-Stage Fuel Injection: The CBR1000RR features two sets of injectors per cylinder for both low- and high-rpm performance, instantaneous high-rpm response and great low-rpm metering and clean running. Refined EFI settings make the engine even more manageable, with smoother throttle response specifically at smaller throttle openings.
- Assisted Slipper Clutch: Superbikes can deliver a great deal of back-torque through the driveline, upsetting handling—not the CBR1000RR. Its Honda-designed assisted slipper clutch is the same type used on our MotoGP bikes. The design does away with the need for heavy clutch springs, ensuring full power transmission with smooth shifting and a light clutch pull at the lever.
- Centrally Located Fuel Tank: The CBR1000RR’s 4.7-gallon fuel tank is positioned in the center of the chassis and low in the frame. This allows for a more compact design but more importantly, it helps centralize the bike’s mass. Increased mass centralization means the CBR is more responsive to rider input, especially when leaning the bike into a turn or standing it up at the exit.
- Twin-Spar Aluminum Chassis: A four-piece aluminum frame design balances strength, rigidity and lightness. Wrapped tightly around the engine, the structure helps centralize the CBR1000RR’s mass for more responsive handling—some of the best anywhere on two wheels.
- Honda Electronic Steering Damper (HESD): Most steering dampers only sense handlebar-deflection speed. The Honda Electronic Steering Damper (HESD) is way more sophisticated. It also detects vehicle speed, and adjusts damping proportionally. That helps maintain low-speed maneuverability while providing excellent, predictable high-speed handling.
- Gull-Wing Swingarm: The CBR1000RR’s braced aluminum “gull-wing” swingarm is deliberately long. That helps deliver improved traction and gives the rider excellent chassis feedback.
- Unit Pro-Link® Rear Suspension: The CBR1000RR features front and rear suspension. In the back, the Unit Pro-Link® design uses a balance-free rear shock with a double-tube design for a smoother and more accurate response.
- Big Piston Fork (BPF) Front Suspension: The CBR1000RR’s front suspension uses a Big Piston Fork (BPF). The 43mm Showa fork is smoother, more responsive and gives you excellent front-end feedback.
- 12-Spoke Wheels: With their consistent rigidity and balance, these sharp-looking 12-spoke cast-aluminum wheels work with the fork and enhance suspension feedback to deliver real handling improvements.
- Layered Fairing: There’s no mistaking the 2016 CBR1000RR, thanks to its layered fairing bodywork. Lean, mean, and more aggressive from front to back, it’s a real attention getter, even when it’s standing still.
- LCD Instruments: The CBR1000RR’s full-screen LCD instrumentation includes a lap timer, trip and fuel-consumption computer, five-level customizable shift indicator, gear-position indicator, and peak-rpm memory function.
- Engine Type: 999cc liquid-cooled inline four-cylinder
- Bore And Stroke: 76 mm x 55.1 mm
- Induction: Programmed Dual Stage Fuel Injection (PGM-DSFI) with 46 mm throttle bodies, Denso 12-hole injectors
- Ignition: Computer-controlled digital transistorized with 3-D mapping
- Compression Ratio: 12.3:1
- Valve Train: DOHC; four valves per cylinder
- Transmission: Close-ratio six-speed
- Final Drive: #530 O-ring-sealed chain
- Front Suspension: 43 mm inverted Big Piston fork with spring preload, rebound and compression damping adjustability; 4.3 in. travel
- Rear Suspension: Unit Pro-Link® Balance Free Rear Shock with spring preload, rebound and compression-damping adjustability; 5.4 in. travel
- Front Brake: Dual radial-mounted four-piston calipers with full floating 320 mm discs
- Rear Brake: Single-caliper 220 mm disc
- Front Tires: 120/70ZR-17 radial
- Rear Tires: 190/50ZR-17 radial
- Rake: 23.0 deg. 3 min. (Caster Angle)
- Trail: 96.0 mm (3.7 in.)
- Wheelbase: 55.5 in.
- Seat Height: 32.2 in.
- Curb Weight: 440.9 lb. (Includes all standard equipment, required fluids and full tank of fuel— ready to ride.)
- Fuel Capacity: 4.6 gal.
- Miles Per Gallon: 41 MPG
- Available Colors: Matte Black Metallic
- Model Id: CBR1000RR
- Emissions: Meets current EPA standards. California version meets current CARB standards and may differ slightly due to emissions equipment.
- Note: Standard against which all other literbikes are measured
- One Year: Transferable one-year, unlimited-mileage limited warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan.
- Engine Type
- Inline four-cylinder
- Bore and Stroke
- 76 mm x 55.1 mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Programmed Dual Stage Fuel Injection (PGM-DSFI) with 46 mm throttle bodies, Denso 12-hole injectors
- Computer-controlled digital transistorized with 3-D mapping
- Front Suspension
- 43 mm inverted Big Piston fork with spring preload, rebound and compression damping adjustability; 4.3 in. travel
- Rear Suspension
- Unit Pro-Link® Balance Free Rear Shock with spring preload, rebound and compression-damping adjustability; 5.4 in. travel
- Front Brakes
- Dual radial-mounted four-piston calipers with full floating 320 mm discs
- Rear Brakes
- Single-caliper 220 mm disc
- Front Tire
- 120/70ZR-17 radial
- Rear Tire
- 190/50ZR-17 radial
- 55.5 in.
- Seat Height
- 32.2 in.
- 23.0 deg. 3 min.
- 3.7 in. (96.0 mm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 4.6 gal.
- 41 mpg
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 440.9 lb.
- Close-ratio six-speed
- Final Drive
- #530 O-ring-sealed chain
- Matte Black Metallic
- One Year transferable one-year, unlimited-mileage limited warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan.