2016 Aprilia Tuono V4 1100 RR ABS
One adult owner, 9,028 original miles, garage kept, service up to date with records, never dropped, Leo Vince exhaust system, sale includes owners manual, two OEM keys and key code tag, Pirelli Angel GT tires with plenty of health remaining, etc... Call me anytime or stop by and see her in person and take her home only $10,499!!!
Tuono V4 1100 ABS is the latest and most spectacular evolution of a sport naked dynasty.
The performance of its unrivalled, revamped V4 has been increased to 1100 CC and 175 HP;more efficient to ride thanks to its revamped chassis and the further development of the already exceptional aprc electronics systems package, but at the same time more convenient and even safer for road use.
More Power from the V4
The primary goal of the changes made to the already extraordinary Aprilia Tuono V4 engine was to increase torque, especially at medium-low revs in order to increase effectiveness and riding pleasure on the road. To achieve this goal the engine capacity was increased to a full 1077 cc thanks to the new cylinder bore which was taken from 78 to 81 mm. This increase in displacement also resulted in higher top performance: the power peak went from 170 to 175 HP and places the Tuono V4 1100 range at the top of its segment (already at 8,000 rpm almost 20 HP more than before are available). This makes the new sport naked from Noale a complete weapon for thrills and effectiveness with superlative torque values that dominate on the road and uncompromising top performance to dominate on the track.
The Tuono V4 1100 is the only naked powered by a 65° V4 engine° with unique characteristics. The narrow V architecture made it possible to build an engine with incredibly reduced longitudinal bulk which favours centring the weight and creating a compact chassis. As in previous models, the monobloc crankcase with integrated aluminium cylinder liners ensures maximum rigidity and consistent performance. The upper half of the engine case is now made with a new shell fusion and has been lightened and reinforced; it also now has an optimised ventilation system in order to reduce power loss due to air pressure inside the engine crankcase. Also, the crankshaft now has connecting rod pins reduced to 36 mm in diameter, the pistons are new and the Pankl connecting rods are lighter by a total of 400 grams.
THE FASTEST AND SPORTIEST NAKED IS NOW EVEN BETTER!
Tuono V4 1100 is the latest and most spectacular evolution of a sport naked dynasty, born in 2002 out of Aprilia's intuition to strip down and fit a handlebar on their flagship superbike (which at the time was the V-twin RSV mille), thereby combining all the advantages of a chassis par excellence with the fun of sitting up and dynamic riding. The patriarch of the new “supernaked” category was called the Tuono 1000 R, the first ultra-high performance naked. Aprilia Tuono has therefore always been a high handlebar superbike, unbeatable on the track and loads of fun on the road. It was out of this tradition that a completely new Tuono was born in 2011, a direct emanation from the unbeatable Aprilia RSV4 introduced in 2009 and World SBK dominator. It was an epic change: Tuono V4 R immediately made a place for itself as the highest performance, most technological and sophisticated naked sport bike ever manufactured, the most adrenaline pumping, fierce and effective naked ever seen, an excellence for the most purist of thrill seeking enthusiasts thanks to the V4 engine capable of 167 HP and the exceptional aPRC electronic controls package, still unrivalled in terms of effectiveness and technology. But the evolution did not stop here. In 2013 an even more refined and powerful version was introduced: Tuono V4 R ABS which offered the new features which had already been successfully introduced on the second generation RSV4, such as the higher performance engine (170 HP), the revamped and recalibrated aPRC system and a Race ABS system capable of withstanding even the extreme stress of the track.
The know-how acquired in years of victorious competition at top levels and the experience of the Tuono history now allow Aprilia to exceed limits which had previously seemed insurmountable: introducing the new Tuono V4 1100, an exclusive thrill generator and fun in its purest state. New 175 HP engine with a powerful maximum torque of 120 Nm, revamped chassis setup to achieve better agility, fine-tuned aPRC, new look, the possibility of connecting your smartphone to the vehicle through the PMP platform and two distinctly outfitted versions (Factory and RR) that have the same, strictly Aprilia character in common.
World champion chassis
Simply incomparable, now more than ever. There is no other naked bike as sporty and effective as the Tuono V4 1100; its close derivation from the seven times World SBK champion is clear when you look at the beautiful double rail frame made from pressed and cast brushed aluminum elements, a structure that boasts unrivalled balance between torsional stiffness and flexibility; the new 65° V4 engine is set inside it in all of its purity and uniqueness, just like a precious stone set in a ring. In order to make the Tuono V4 1100 more agile on the road, without losing its legendary fierceness on the track, the headstock angle was changed from 25.1° to 24.7° and the trail went from 107.4 mm to 99.7 mm. These sleeker chassis dimensions combine with the 6 mm longer aluminum swing arm, the various suspension setups and the consequent adjustment of the electronic controls, including the wheelie control feature, to obtain a rock solid chassis at high speeds but more agile in direction changes.
- Engine type: Aprilia 65° V4, 4-strokes, with double overhead camshaft /DOHC), four valves per cylinder. Ride By Wire with 3 engine mappings (Track, Sport, Race)
- Capacity: 1077 cc
- Max power (at crankshaft): 175 HP (129 kW) at 11,000 rpm
- Max torque (at crankshaft): 88.5 ft lb (120 Nm) at 9,000 rpm
- Fuel system: Airbox with front dynamic air intakes. 4 Weber-Marelli Ø48-mm throttle bodies with 4 injectors and latest generation Ride-by-Wire engine management. Choice of three different engine maps selectable by the rider with bike in motion: T (Track), S (Sport), R (Road)
- Front suspension: Sachs steering damper. Sachs upside-down fork, Ø43mm stems. Fully adjustable spring preload, hydraulic compression. Wheel travel: 120 mm
- Rear suspension: Sachs single shock absorber with piggy-back, adjustable sprint preload, hydraulic compression and rebound. Wheel travel: 130 mm
- Rear brake: Ø220 mm disc. New Brembo caliper. Pump with integrated tank and metal braid brake pipe.
- ABS: Multi-map Bosch 9MP ABS (3 Track, Sport, Rain + Off), deactivable and with RLM (Rear wheel Lift-up Mitigation).
- Wheels: 3 spoke - 3.5”X17” aluminum alloy wheel. Rear: 3 spoke - 6.00”X17” aluminum alloy wheel
- Front tire: Radial tubeless. 120/70 ZR 17
- Rear tire: Radial tubeless. 190/55 ZR 17 ( (Alternative 190/50 ZR 17; 200/55 ZR 17))
- Front brake: Double Ø320mm disc with aluminum flange. Brembo M432 mono-block radial calipers and metal braid line.
- Frame: Aluminium dual beam chassis with pressed and cast sheet elements.
- Max. Height: 42.9 in. (1090 mm)
- Seat height: 32.5 in. (825 mm)
- Fuel tank capacity: 4.9 gal.
- Warranty: All 2016 and newer Aprilia Motorcycles include a 2-year unlimited-mileage warranty. *Limits are outlined in the warranty booklet. See dealer for details
- Roadside Assistance: 1 Free Year of Road Side Assistance provided by Road America
- Approval: EPA and CARB.
- Engine Type
- Aprilia 65° V4, 4-strokes, with double overhead camshaft /DOHC), four valves per cylinder.
- 1077 cc
- Fuel System
- Airbox with front dynamic air intakes. 4 Weber-Marelli Ø48-mm throttle bodies with 4 injectors and latest generation Ride-by-Wire engine management
- Front Suspension
- Sachs steering damper. Sachs upside-down fork, Ø43mm stems. Fully adjustable spring preload, hydraulic compression. Wheel travel: 120 mm
- Rear Suspension
- Sachs single shock absorber with piggy-back, adjustable sprint preload, hydraulic compression and rebound. Wheel travel: 130 mm
- Front Brakes
- Double Ø320mm disc with aluminum flange. Brembo M432 mono-block radial calipers and metal braid line.
- Rear Brakes
- Ø220 mm disc. New Brembo caliper. Pump with integrated tank and metal braid brake pipe.
- Front Tire
- 120/70 ZR 17
- Rear Tire
- 190/55 ZR 17
- Seat Height
- 32.5 in. (825 mm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 4.9 gal. (18.5 L)
- 2-year unlimited-mileage warranty