2014 BMW HP4
Do I need to even say anything?? Wow!! This bike is in showroom condition and has everything you could possibly want on a motorcycle. This is #5,677 with only 10,652 original miles! One adult owner, also a certified BMW technician, personally maintained this bike from un crating until today. It has the upgraded rearsets and levers from the Competition HP4, full system titanium Akrapovic exhaust, new air filter, new spark plugs, full synthetic oil change 1k miles ago, etc. Purchase includes all of the stock parts, owners manual, 2 oem keys, key code, extra track fairings, etc. This bike has never been to the track although it was intended to eventually get there. Come and get her today for $15,999!! Best deal you will find!
When light weight, massive power and razor-sharp handling are combined, the result is known as HP - High Performance. The new HP4 is BMW Motorrad's first 4-cylinder model to wear the HP badge. Based on the S 1000 RR, a purebred factory motorcycle has been developed - made from the very best materials and molded into unparalleled design.
Pure power: The lightest 4-cylinder engine in the segment provides uncompromising power with an output of 193 bhp and a maximum torque of 83 lb/ft. The new exhaust silencer provides a higher level of torque in the mid-range, so there is power available where it's needed most to deliver stunning lap times.
Pure intelligence: With the world's first ever dynamic suspension system DDC (Dynamic Damping Control), the HP4 is the most advanced production sporting motorcycle ever built. DDC automatically adapts the suspension damping to the situation at hand. Various modes are available to choose from: Rain and Sport for public roads, Race and Slick for the race track. The further enhanced Dynamic Traction Control on the HP4 supplements this perfectly. It can be finely adjusted in Slick mode to dial in the perfect balance between system support and rider control. The result is transparent feedback, maximum traction and optimum acceleration.
Pure exclusivity: The new HP4 comes into its own with its refined paint finish in white and Racing blue. The HP4 will only be available in limited numbers through 2014.
- Type: Water/oil-cooled in-line 4-cylinder 4-stroke engine, four titanium valves per cylinder, double overhead camshafts
- Bore x stroke: 80 mm x 49.7 mm
- Capacity: 999 cc
- Rated output: 193 hp (142 kW) at 13,000 rpm
- Max. torque: 83 lb/ft (112 Nm) at 9,750 rpm
- Compression ratio: 13.0 : 1
- Mixture control / engine management: Electroinc injection, digital engine electronics with integrated knock control (BMS-KP)
- Emission control: 1 closed-loop 3-way catalytic converters, EU-3 norm with electronically controlled interference pipe and acoustic valves
- Maximum speed: Over 125 mph
- Fuel consumption per 100 km at constant 90 km/h: 5.7 L (41 mpg at 56 mph)
- Fuel consumption per 100 km at constant 120 km/h: 5.9 L (40 mpg at 75 mph)
- Fuel type: Premium unleaded
- Alternator: Three-phase generator 350 W
- Battery: 12 V / 7 Ah, maintenance-free
- Clutch: Wet multidisc anti-hopping clutch, mechanically operated
- Gearbox: Constant-mesh 6-speed gearbox, straight-toothed
- Drive: 17/45 chain; Shift Assistant: clutchless upshifting under acceleration; Launch Control: Launch control for race starts
- Frame: Aluminum composite bridge frame, partially self-supporting
- Front wheel location / suspension: Upside down telescopic fork Ø 46 mm, dynamic damping control DDC, adjustable spring preload, electronically adjustable damping
- Rear wheel location / suspension: Aluminum dual swing arm, dynamic damping control DDC (central spring strut), hydraulically adjustable spring preload, adjustable compression and rebound damping
- Suspension travel front / rear: 4.7/5.1 in. (120 mm/130 mm)
- Wheelbase: 56.0 in. (1,422.7 mm)
- Castor: 3.9 in. (98.5 mm)
- Steering head angle: 65.99 deg.
- Wheels: Forged aluminum wheels
- Rim, front: 3.50 x 17 in.
- Rim, rear: 6.00 x 17 in.
- Tires, front: 120/70 ZR 17
- Tires, rear: 200/55 ZR 17
- Brake, front: Twin disc brake, floating brake discs on nine bearings, four piston monobloc fixed caliper, diameter 320 mm, 5 mm thick
- Brake, rear: Single disc brake, single piston floating caliper, diameter 220 mm, 5 mm thick
- ABS: STANDARD Race ABS with IDM calibration (part integral, 4 modes, can be switched off); DTC: Dynamic Traction Control, disengageable, four modes (Rain, Sport, Race, Slick), adjustable in Slick mode; DDC: Dynamic Damping Control semi-active adjustable suspension, four modes (Rain, Sport, Race, Slick), adjustable in all modes
- Length: 80.9 in. (2,056 mm)
- Width (incl. mirrors): 32.5 in. (826 mm)
- Height (excl. mirrors): 44.8 in. (1,138 mm)
- Seat height, unladen weight: 32.3 in. Standard
- Inner leg curve, unladen weight: 71.3 in. Standard
- Unladen weight, road ready, fully fuelled: 439 lb. (199 kg) incl. Race-ABS
- Dry weight: 373 lb. (169 kg) incl. Race-ABS
- Permitted total weight: 893 lb. (405 kg)
- Payload (with standard equipment): 456 lb. (207 kg)
- Usable tank volume: 4.6 gal. (17.5 L)
- Reserve: Approx. 1 gal. (4 L)
- Engine Type
- In-line 4-cylinder 4-stroke engine, four titanium valves per cylinder, double overhead camshafts
- 999 cc
- Bore and Stroke
- 80 mm x 49.7 mm
- Compression Ratio
- 13.0 : 1
- Fuel System
- Electronic injection, digital engine electronics with integrated knock control (BMS-KP)
- Front Suspension
- Upside down telescopic fork Ø 46 mm, dynamic damping control DDC, adjustable spring preload, electronically adjustable damping
- Rear Suspension
- Aluminum dual swing arm, dynamic damping control DDC (central spring strut), hydraulically adjustable spring preload, adjustable compression and rebound damping
- Front Brakes
- Twin disc brake, floating brake discs on nine bearings, four piston monobloc fixed caliper, diameter 320 mm, 5 mm thick. Standard Race ABS.
- Rear Brakes
- Single disc brake, single piston floating caliper, diameter 220 mm, 5 mm thick. Standard Race ABS.
- Front Tire
- 120/70 ZR 17
- Rear Tire
- 200/55 ZR 17
- 56.0 in. (1,422.7 mm)
- Seat Height
- 32.3 in.
- 3.9 in. (98.5 mm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 4.6 gal. (17.5 L)
- 5.7 L (41 mpg at 56 mph)
- Dry Weight
- 373 lb. (169 kg)
- Constant-mesh 6-speed gearbox, straight-toothed
- Final Drive
- 17/45 chain; Shift Assistant: clutchless upshifting under acceleration; Launch Control: Launch control for race starts
- Light White