2013 Yamaha WR250R
Corsa Bikes For sale Jan 2018 056
This is a private party sale assisted by our consignment program. Bike is able to be seen at our location during regular business hours at our secure location. Cash sales and financing available for qualified customers
Technologically Advanced Dual Purpose Machine.
The WR250R offers the best of both worlds, a light and nimble aluminum frame, a powerful liquid engine with titanium valves, and long travel suspension for off-road adventures and all the equipment to make your on-road travels just as much fun. Add in high-end components and you have one of the most advanced 250cc dual purpose bikes on the market.
• Directly descended from our YZ motocrossers and WR off-road machines, the WR250R is here to make Yamaha’s off-road prowess street accessible.
• Not exactly an enduro model and not a streetbike either, the WR250R is for riders who ride off-road more than on.
• 250cc liquid-cooled, DOHC engine with two titanium intake valves and two steel exhausts, forged piston and plated cylinder for outstanding durability.
• Pentroof combustion chamber with downdraft-type straight intake helps make excellent power across the rev band, with maximum power at 10,000 rpm.
• First use of fuel injection on a 250 Yamaha on/off-road bike. The system relies on input from a crank sensor, intake air pressure sensor and throttle position sensor feeding a compact ECU to provide optimum combustion.
• An ECU-controlled EXUP® exhaust valve, along with an electronic intake control valve, broadens the powerband.
• High lift cams have WPC surface treatment in which the surface is sprayed with fine powder at over 100 meters per second to increase surface hardness.
• Three-axis engine layout keeps the engine compact. Wet sump tucks between frame rails to keep the engine height down.
• Rare earth-type ACM alternator keeps the weight down while providing all the current needed to run the FI and lighting systems.
• Direct ignition coil sits atop the spark plug—another first on a Yamaha on-off road model.
• Six-speed gearbox provides a wide spread of ratios, with shower-type lubrication for reliability. A special light-action clutch makes shifting a snap.
• Tucked-in, three-chamber muffler helps keep mass centralized and the bike quiet.
• Electric start only: Leaving off the kickstarter keeps it light and simple.
• YZ / WR250-inspired semi-double-cradle frame uses a main frame of cast and forged aluminum sections, with high-strength steel downtubes for excellent strength and rigidity characteristics.
• Asymmetrical swingarm provides excellent strength/rigidity balance and a dynamic look. Cast aluminum crossmembers, extruded arms and a 22mm rear axle are carefully tuned for optimum handling.
• Fully adjustable 46mm fork provides 10.6 inches of wheel travel. A forged lower triple clamp and a cast upper one help give outstanding front-end feel. An aluminum steering stem reduces weight.
• Linkage-mounted rear shock provides 10.6 inches of travel with adjusters for compression damping, rebound damping and spring preload—and features a 14mm rod and 46mm cylinder for excellent damping and fade resistance.
• Wave brake rotors front and rear, including a large 250mm front disc, reduce unsprung weight and provide excellent performance. Rear pedal is forged aluminum.
• A slim, steel fuel tank is shaped with knee grip in mind, and the entire ergonomic layout is designed to make the rider feel like part of the bike.
• Narrow, YZ-inspired seat features gripper-type cover for great seat-of-the-pants feel. Seat height is 36.6 inches.
• WR enduro-style instrument panel provides excellent visibility in spite of the compact size. Basic mode provides speed, clock, tripmeter and self-diagnostic function. Measurement mode includes stopwatch, distance-compensating tripmeter, etc.
• Minimalist front and rear fenders are designed for function, simplicity, and lightness.
• Bodywork with separate radiator heat outlet helps keep engine and rider cool.
• Lightweight headlight and LED taillight maximize visibility and draw less current.
• Adjustable front brake lever.
- Type: 250cc liquid-cooled DOHC 4-stroke; 4 valves
- Bore x Stroke: 77.0 x 53.6mm
- Compression Ratio: 11.8:1
- Fuel Delivery: Fuel injection
- Ignition: TCI with direct ignition coil
- Transmission: Constant-mesh 6-speed; multiplate wet clutch
- Final Drive: Chain
- Suspension / Front: Inverted fork; fully adjustable, 10.6-in travel
- Suspension / Rear: Single shock; fully adjustable, 10.6-in travel
- Brakes / Front: Hydraulic single-disc brake, 250mm
- Brakes / Rear: Hydraulic single-disc brake, 230mm
- Tires / Front: 80/100-21
- Tires / Rear: 120/80-18
- Length: 85.6 in
- Width: 31.9 in
- Height: 48.4 in
- Seat Height: 36.6 in
- Wheelbase: 55.9 in
- Ground Clearance: 11.8 in
- Fuel Capacity: 2.0 gal
- Fuel Economy: 71 mpg
- Wet Weight: 295 lb
- Warranty: 1 Year (Limited Factory Warranty)
- Engine Type
- DOHC 4-stroke; 4 valves
- 250 cc
- Bore and Stroke
- 77.0 x 53.6 mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Fuel injection
- TCI with direct ignition coil
- Front Suspension
- Inverted fork; fully adjustable, 10.6-in. travel
- Rear Suspension
- Single shock; fully adjustable, 10.6-in. travel
- Front Brakes
- Hydraulic single-disc brake, 250 mm
- Rear Brakes
- Hydraulic single-disc brake, 230 mm
- Front Tire
- Rear Tire
- 55.9 in.
- Seat Height
- 36.6 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 2.0 gal.
- 71 mpg
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 295 lb.
- Constant-mesh 6-speed; multiplate wet clutch
- Final Drive
- Team Yamaha Blue/White
- 1 Year (Limited Factory Warranty)